A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
1. TYPES OF COOKIES
We may, from time to time, use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
Analytics cookies. These are used for analytics help collect data that allows us to understand how you interact with our website. These insights allow us both to improve content and to build better features that improve your experience.
Targeting cookies. These are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited our website and this information is shared our partners.
You can find more information about the individual cookies and any similar technologies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
user: This cookie enables our site to remember the user's cookies approval decision. Expires 100 days after creation.
Google Analytics Cookies: More information about which cookies are used by Google Cookies on our website can be found at the following link: https://business.safety.google/adscookies/
Adobe Analytics Cookies: More information about which cookies are used by Adobe Cookies on our website can be found at the following link: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/core-services/interface/administration/ec-cookies/cookies-analytics.html#:~:text=Adobe%20Analytics%20uses%20cookies%20to,browsing%20information%20to%20customer%20records.
Hotjar Tracking Cookies: More information about which cookies are used by Hotjar Cookies on our website can be found at the following link: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/6952777582999-Cookies-Set-by-the-Hotjar-Tracking-Code.
2. OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies. However, please note that disabling or refusing cookies may affect the functionality and features of our website.
Except for essential cookies or similar technologies, all cookies or similar technologies will expire as outlined in the table above.
This policy was last updated on 21 August 2023.
Manchester United’s officially licensed Digital Collectibles, powered by Tezos and brought to you by Tezos ecosystem companies, are a form of cryptoasset. The content associated with Manchester United Digital Collectibles is governed by the terms and conditions available here. Manchester United Digital Collectibles have been issued as a collectible item and not an investment. However, it is important that you keep in mind that:
1. Manchester United Digital Collectibles are not currently regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and are not covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme;
2. the value of Manchester United Digital Collectibles is variable and can go down as well as up;
3. tax may be payable on any profits made on the sale of Manchester United Digital Collectibles; and
4. for those Digital Collectibles which require purchase, the decision to purchase Manchester United Digital Collectibles requires careful thought and consideration. You should seek independent financial advice if you are in doubt. You should not purchase any cryptoassets if you do not fully understand the nature of your purchase and the risks involved.